The advisory board of the project is currently being expanded during the initial phase of the project. Its current members include:
- Eric Fassin, University of Paris 8 St-Denis, France.
- Hélène Le Bail, Sciences Po Paris CERI (Center for International Studies), CNRS (French National Centre for Scientific Research).
- Tim Leicester, Lotus Bus project manager, Doctors without Borders, Paris.
- Florence Levy, Centre for the Study of Contemporary China, EHESS Paris.
- Elizabeth Bernstein, Barnard College, Columbia University, New York, United States.
- Anthony Marcus, John Jay College of Criminal Justice, CUNY, New York, United States.
- Rhacel Parreñas, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, United States.
- Susie Baldwin, President of the Board of Directors at HEAL Trafficking, Los Angeles, United States.
- Maria Carmen Hinayon, Transgender Law Center, San Francisco, United States.
- Kate D’Adamo, Director, New Hampshire Human Trafficking Collaborative Task Force, United States.
- Samantha Majic, John Jay College of Criminal Justice, CUNY, New York, United States.
- Aziza Ahmed, Northeastern University, Boston, United States.
- Marie Segrave, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia.
- Penny Crofts, University of Technology Sydney, Australia.
- Jules Kim, Scarlett Alliance
- Cameron Cox, SWOP
- Gillian Abel, University of Otago, Christchurch, New Zealand.
- Catherine Healey, New Zealand Prostitute Committee, Wellington, New Zealand.
- Michael Roguski, Director of Kaitiaki Research and Evaluation, Wellington, New Zealand.
- Lynzi Armstrong, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.